Experienced Florida Family Lawyer Handles Divorce and Parenting Matters
Full-service firm assists individuals and families in the Orlando area
Whether you are going through a divorce, looking to adopt, or facing another legal issue close to home, Bird Law Firm, LLC will seek solutions to your legal problems that protect your interests and loved ones. I am well-versed in matters of Florida family law. Parents and divorcing spouses in the Orlando area and throughout Florida enlist my help to overcome some of life's most difficult challenges, and I take pride in delivering quality representation.
Dedicated Florida attorney advocates for the best interests of children
To ensure a secure future for your children after a divorce, Bird Law Firm, LLC provides caring legal counsel and advocacy. I can help you with matters including:
- Child support — I will seek an arrangement in which you receive or pay an equitable amount of the financial support required to raise your children in a healthy, happy environment.
- Timesharing with children — I advocate for parenting time to be divided in a way that grants a child stability and safety. I assert clients' parental rights to make decisions about how children are raised.
- Mediation - I can also assist as a Florida Supreme Court Certified Family Law Mediator in which I help people reach an agreement out of court.
In all of these matters, I provide knowledgeable counsel at each step to protect your children’s welfare and your rights as a parent.
Focused counselor handles divorce, alimony and property division matters
I help clients to end their marriage with as little stress as possible, but when disagreements can’t be resolved, I won’t hesitate to advocate for your rights in court. Whether your breakup is contested or amicable, I provide comprehensive support for:
- Divorce — I will guide you through the divorce process so that your rights are protected and you can move forward with confidence.
- Spousal support — So that divorce doesn’t unnecessarily disadvantage one party, I will help you seek the best possible settlement or judgment for spousal support payments, whether you must pay alimony or will receive it.
- Equitable distribution — I will advocate for a fair allocation of your marital estate and debt, ensuring the court has a full financial accounting.
You may find that mediation helps you and your partner to achieve amicable agreements about issues involving your children, property and finances. If mediation proves unproductive, however, I am a skilled litigator who will represent your best interests in court.
Contact a dedicated Florida family law attorney
The legal representation you choose will play an important role in shaping the terms of your divorce, adoption or other family law matter. Call Bird Law Firm, LLC at 407-900-5913 or contact me online to schedule a consultation with a family law attorney. My office is located in Orlando.